Where does Broker House Lending do business?
Broker House Lending is a direct lender based in Louisville, KY. The company was founded in 2011 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 2 states.
How much can you borrow via Broker House Lending?
Broker House Lending allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Broker House Lending offer?
Broker House Lending offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.6% .
Does Broker House Lending charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Broker House Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Broker House Lending offer?
Broker House Lending offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Broker House Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Broker House Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
Other Services by Broker House Lending