Caliber Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Caliber Home LoansUnaffiliated
Caliber Home LoansUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Caliber Home Loans
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Caliber Home Loans to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Strongly not recommended|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|APR||Starting at 4%|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Caliber Home Loans Review
Where does Caliber Home Loans do business?
Caliber Home Loans is a direct lender based in Coppell, TX. The company was founded in 1963 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 49 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Caliber Home Loans?
Caliber Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Caliber Home Loans offer?
Caliber Home Loans offers home loans with APRs starting at 4% .
Does Caliber Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Caliber Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Caliber Home Loans offer?
Caliber Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Caliber Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Caliber Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia