Cherry Creek Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Cherry Creek MortgageUnaffiliated
Cherry Creek MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Cherry Creek Mortgage
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Cherry Creek Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Strongly not recommended|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,665,000|
|APR||Starting at 4%|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Cherry Creek Mortgage Review
Where does Cherry Creek Mortgage do business?
Cherry Creek Mortgage is a direct lender based in Greenwood Village, CO. The company was founded in 1986 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 8 states.
How much can you borrow via Cherry Creek Mortgage?
Cherry Creek Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,665,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Cherry Creek Mortgage offer?
Cherry Creek Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 4% .
Does Cherry Creek Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Cherry Creek Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Cherry Creek Mortgage offer?
Cherry Creek Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Cherry Creek Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Cherry Creek Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Investment properties and house flipping projects