Citywide Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Citywide Home LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $10,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Citywide Home Loans Review
Where does Citywide Home Loans do business?
Citywide Home Loans is based in Greenwood Village, CO. The company was founded in 1998 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 33 states.
How much can you borrow via Citywide Home Loans?
Citywide Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $10,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Citywide Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Citywide Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Citywide Home Loans offer?
Citywide Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Citywide Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Citywide Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Dakota