Where does Envoy Mortgage do business?
Envoy Mortgage is a direct lender based in Houston, TX. The company was founded in 1997 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 49 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Envoy Mortgage?
Envoy Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Envoy Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Envoy Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Envoy Mortgage offer?
Envoy Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Envoy Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Envoy Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
Other Services by Envoy Mortgage
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia