First Choice Loan Services
in Home Purchase Mortgages from First Choice Loan ServicesUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Where does First Choice Loan Services do business?
First Choice Loan Services is a direct lender based in East Brunswick, NJ. The company was founded in 2010 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 48 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via First Choice Loan Services?
First Choice Loan Services allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does First Choice Loan Services charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, First Choice Loan Services may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does First Choice Loan Services offer?
First Choice Loan Services offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does First Choice Loan Services allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. First Choice Loan Services allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia