First Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from First Home MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|APR||Starting at 3.99%|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
First Home Mortgage Review
Where does First Home Mortgage do business?
First Home Mortgage is a direct lender based in Baltimore, MD. The company was founded in 1990 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 19 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via First Home Mortgage?
First Home Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does First Home Mortgage offer?
First Home Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.99% .
Does First Home Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, First Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does First Home Mortgage offer?
First Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does First Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. First Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia