Freedom Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Freedom Mortgage Corporation to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Freedom Mortgage Corporation do business?
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is a direct lender based in Mount Laurel, NJ. The company was founded in 1990 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Freedom Mortgage Corporation?
Freedom Mortgage Corporation allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Freedom Mortgage Corporation charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Freedom Mortgage Corporation may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Freedom Mortgage Corporation offer?
Freedom Mortgage Corporation offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Freedom Mortgage Corporation allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Freedom Mortgage Corporation allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia