Where does Gateway Mortgage Group do business?
Gateway Mortgage Group is a direct lender based in Tulsa, OK. The company was founded in 2000 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 39 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Gateway Mortgage Group?
Gateway Mortgage Group allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Gateway Mortgage Group offer?
Gateway Mortgage Group offers home loans with APRs starting at 3% .
Does Gateway Mortgage Group charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Gateway Mortgage Group may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Gateway Mortgage Group offer?
Gateway Mortgage Group offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Gateway Mortgage Group allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Gateway Mortgage Group allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
Other Services by Gateway Mortgage Group
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia