Where does George Mason Mortgage do business?
George Mason Mortgage is a direct lender based in Fairfax, VA. The company was founded in 1980 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 4 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via George Mason Mortgage?
George Mason Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does George Mason Mortgage offer?
George Mason Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3% .
Does George Mason Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, George Mason Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does George Mason Mortgage offer?
George Mason Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does George Mason Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. George Mason Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
Other Services by George Mason Mortgage
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- South Carolina