HomeBridge Financial Services
in Home Purchase Mortgages from HomeBridge Financial ServicesUnaffiliated
HomeBridge Financial ServicesUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from HomeBridge Financial Services
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend HomeBridge Financial Services to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Strongly not recommended|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
HomeBridge Financial Services Review
Where does HomeBridge Financial Services do business?
HomeBridge Financial Services is a direct lender based in Iselin, NJ. The company was founded in 1989 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via HomeBridge Financial Services?
HomeBridge Financial Services allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does HomeBridge Financial Services charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, HomeBridge Financial Services may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does HomeBridge Financial Services offer?
HomeBridge Financial Services offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does HomeBridge Financial Services allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. HomeBridge Financial Services allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia