Jersey Mortgage Company
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Jersey Mortgage CompanyUnaffiliated
|APR||Starting at 4%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Jersey Mortgage Company Review
Where does Jersey Mortgage Company do business?
Jersey Mortgage Company is based in Cranford, NJ. The company was founded in 1938 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 5 states.
How much can you borrow via Jersey Mortgage Company?
Jersey Mortgage Company allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $5,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Jersey Mortgage Company offer?
Jersey Mortgage Company offers home loans with APRs starting at 4% .
Does Jersey Mortgage Company charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Jersey Mortgage Company may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Jersey Mortgage Company offer?
Jersey Mortgage Company offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Jersey Mortgage Company allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Jersey Mortgage Company allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- New Jersey
- New York