Where does Mariner Finance do business?
Mariner Finance is based in Baltimore, MD. The company was founded in 2002 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 19 states.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Mariner Finance?
Mariner Finance offers mortgages with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What range of rates does Mariner Finance offer?
Mariner Finance offers home loans with APRs starting at 3% .
What is the estimated funding time for a home loan via Mariner Finance?
Mariner Finance will typically approve (or deny) a mortgage application within 24 hours and fund mortgages within 1 and 7 days of approval.
Does Mariner Finance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Mariner Finance may charge a loan origination fee.
Does Mariner Finance charge prepayment fees?
No, Mariner Finance does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs does Mariner Finance offer?
Mariner Finance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Mariner Finance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Mariner Finance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
8211 Town Center Drive
Baltimore, MD 21236 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Mariner Finance
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Employed Full-Time
- Employed Part-Time
- Only Individual Applications
- Primary Home
- Secondary Home
- Recent Pay Stubs
- Driver License (or other photo ID)
- Proof of citizenship/residence (Green Card)