|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|APR||Starting at 3.267%|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Where does Monster Loans do business?
Monster Loans is a direct lender based in Irvine, CA. The company was founded in 2003 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 24 states.
How much can you borrow via Monster Loans?
Monster Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Monster Loans offer?
Monster Loans offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.267% .
Does Monster Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Monster Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Monster Loans offer?
Monster Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Monster Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Monster Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina