Mountain West Financial
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Mountain West FinancialUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|APR||Starting at 3.5%|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Mountain West Financial Review
Where does Mountain West Financial do business?
Mountain West Financial is a direct lender based in Huntington Beach, CA. The company was founded in 1990 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 11 states.
How much can you borrow via Mountain West Financial?
Mountain West Financial allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Mountain West Financial offer?
Mountain West Financial offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.5% .
Does Mountain West Financial charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Mountain West Financial may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Mountain West Financial offer?
Mountain West Financial offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Mountain West Financial allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Mountain West Financial allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- New Mexico