Premier Nationwide Lending
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Premier Nationwide LendingUnaffiliated
|APR||Starting at 4%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Premier Nationwide Lending Review
Where does Premier Nationwide Lending do business?
Premier Nationwide Lending is a direct lender based in Lewisville, TX. The company was founded in 2002 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 16 states.
How much can you borrow via Premier Nationwide Lending?
Premier Nationwide Lending allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $5,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Premier Nationwide Lending offer?
Premier Nationwide Lending offers home loans with APRs starting at 4% .
Does Premier Nationwide Lending charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Premier Nationwide Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Premier Nationwide Lending offer?
Premier Nationwide Lending offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Premier Nationwide Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Premier Nationwide Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina