Where does Skyline Home Loans do business?
Skyline Home Loans is a direct lender based in Calabasas, CA. The company was founded in 1985 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 18 states.
How much can you borrow via Skyline Home Loans?
Skyline Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $5,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Skyline Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Skyline Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Skyline Home Loans offer?
Skyline Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Skyline Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Skyline Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
Other Services by Skyline Home Loans
- New Mexico
- South Carolina