Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Supreme Lending to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Supreme Lending do business?
Supreme Lending is a direct lender based in Dallas, TX. The company was founded in 1995 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Supreme Lending?
Supreme Lending allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Supreme Lending charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Supreme Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Supreme Lending offer?
Supreme Lending offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Supreme Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Supreme Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
Other Services by Supreme Lending
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia