United Wholesale Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from United Wholesale MortgageUnaffiliated
|APR||Starting at 3%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
United Wholesale Mortgage Review
Where does United Wholesale Mortgage do business?
United Wholesale Mortgage is a direct lender based in Troy, MI. The company was founded in 1986 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via United Wholesale Mortgage?
United Wholesale Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with United Wholesale Mortgage?
United Wholesale Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What range of rates does United Wholesale Mortgage offer?
United Wholesale Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3% .
Does United Wholesale Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, United Wholesale Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does United Wholesale Mortgage offer?
United Wholesale Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does United Wholesale Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. United Wholesale Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia