Veterans United Home LoansClaimed
Would you recommend Veterans United Home Loans to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Veterans United Home Loans do business?
Veterans United Home Loans is a direct lender based in Columbia, MO. The company was founded in 2002 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Veterans United Home Loans?
Veterans United Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Veterans United Home Loans?
Veterans United Home Loans offers mortgages with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What range of rates does Veterans United Home Loans offer?
Veterans United Home Loans offers home loans with APRs starting at 1% and up to 8%.
Does Veterans United Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Veterans United Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee of 1% of the loan amount.
Does Veterans United Home Loans charge prepayment fees?
No, Veterans United Home Loans does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs does Veterans United Home Loans offer?
Veterans United Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Veterans United Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Veterans United Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
1400 Veterans United Drive
Columbia, MO 65203 USA
- Visit Site
Message from Veterans United Home Loans
Other Services by Veterans United Home Loans
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Primary Home
- Secondary Home
- U.S. Citizen
- U.S. Permanent Resident
- Employed Full-Time
- Employed Part-Time
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Income
- Recent Pay Stubs
- Driver License (or other photo ID)
- Proof of citizenship/residence (Green Card)