Where does AAA do business?
AAA is an insurance carrier based in Livonia, MI. The company was founded in 1902 and offers life insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC). Life insurance is important for anyone who has loved who depend on them financially. It can also help with final expenses and burial costs.
What types of life insurance coverage does AAA offer?
Insurance carries typically offer a wide variety of policies. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of the coverage AAA offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance. It is payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years. AAA offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years. Death benefit amounts range from $100 to $5.
- Level Term Insurance - These are term policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount throughout the life of the policy.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the entire life of the policyholder provided premiums are paid. Whole life benefit payments range from $5 to $25.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
As well as the basic coverage types mentioned above, AAA also offers the following policies:
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance - These policies offer a cash death benefit to the beneficiary. All coverage applications are approved regardless of health concerns. The catch is these policies usually have lower death benefits and higher than normal premiums.
- Final Expenses - Even bare-bones funerals can cost thousands of dollars. This policy, also known as burial insurance, covers funeral and burial costs.
How can you save money on a AAA life insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with AAA, ask what policy discounts are available.
What is the financial strength rating of AAA?The financial strength rating of a life insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies.
Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy.
There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
AAA scores an A-. Insurance companies with this score show an excellent ability to cover their insurance responsibilities.
17900 N. Laurel Park Dr.
Livonia, MI 48152 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by AAA
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia