Where does Erie Insurance do business?
Erie Insurance is an insurance carrier based in Erie, PA. The company was founded in 1925 and offers life insurance in 12 states (and Washington, DC). Life insurance is important for anyone who has loved who depend on them financially. It can also help with final expenses and burial costs.
What types of life insurance coverage does Erie Insurance offer?
Insurance carries typically offer a wide variety of policies. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of the coverage Erie Insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance. It is payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years. Erie Insurance offers term lengths ranging from 5 to 30 years.
- Level Term Insurance - These are term policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount throughout the life of the policy.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the entire life of the policyholder provided premiums are paid.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
As well as the basic coverage types mentioned above, Erie Insurance also offers the following policies:
- Group Life Insurance - Erie Insurance offers some of its policies as a group benefit to employees who meet certain eligibility requirements, such as having worked for a month in the company. Typically, these policies can only be adjusted or purchased after a qualifying life event, such as marriage or the birth of a child, or during an open enrollment period.
How can you save money on a Erie Insurance life insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with Erie Insurance, ask what policy discounts are available.
What is the financial strength rating of Erie Insurance?The financial strength rating of a life insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies.
Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy.
There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
Erie Insurance scores an A+, SuperMoney's highest available rating.
100 Erie Insurance Place
Erie, PA 16530 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Erie Insurance
- Washington, DC
- New York
- North Carolina