Where does Symetra do business?
Symetra is an insurance carrier based in Bellevue, WA. The company was founded in 1957 and offers life insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC). Life insurance is important for anyone who has loved who depend on them financially. It can also help with final expenses and burial costs.
What types of life insurance coverage does Symetra offer?
Insurance carries typically offer a wide variety of policies. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of the coverage Symetra offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance. It is payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years. Symetra offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years. Death benefit amounts range from $250,000 to $500,000.
- Level Term Insurance - These are term policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount throughout the life of the policy.
- Annual Renewable Term Insurance - Annual renewable term policies provide a constant death benefit for the duration of the policy but the premium's are reassessed every year.
- Variable Life Insurance - Variable life insurance is a permanent life insurance policy where the entire cash value of the policy is invested in several accounts. Therefore, the value of the policy rises and falls depending on the performance of the investments.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance - Provides the most flexibility when it comes to investing the cash value of a universal life policy in separate accounts with "variable" values.
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance - This type of universal life insurance allows policyholders to place the cash value of the policy in a fixed account or an equity index account, such as the S&P 500 or the Nasdaq 100.
- Single Premium Whole Life Insurance - The policyholder makes one large payment that guarantees a death benefit without the need of further premiums.
As well as the basic coverage types mentioned above, Symetra also offers the following policies:
- Group Life Insurance - Symetra offers some of its policies as a group benefit to employees who meet certain eligibility requirements, such as having worked for a month in the company. Typically, these policies can only be adjusted or purchased after a qualifying life event, such as marriage or the birth of a child, or during an open enrollment period.
- Survivorship Life Insurance - This type of policy covers two individuals and pays a death benefit to a beneficiary after both have died.
How can you save money on a Symetra life insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with Symetra, ask what policy discounts are available.
What is the financial strength rating of Symetra?The financial strength rating of a life insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies.
Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy.
There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
Symetra scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
777 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004 USA
- Visit Site
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia