Not Currently AvailableFirst Niagara Bank Money Market Account
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0%|
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||N/A|
First Niagara Bank Money Market Account Review
First Niagara Bank Money Market Account is no longer available to new customers on SuperMoney.
Click here to compare Money Market Accounts and quickly find the best options for your needs.
First Niagara Bank Money Market Account is offered by First Niagara Bank, a bank founded in 1870 and based in Buffalo, NY. First Niagara Bank Money Market Account is available in state across the USA.
- Low APY. The maximum annual percentage yield for this account is only 0.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
Pros & Cons of First Niagara Bank Money Market Account
First Niagara Bank Money Market Account FAQ
Are money market accounts from First Niagara Bank federally insured?
No, your First Niagara Bank money market accounts are not insured by a federal insurance agency. This means that if First Niagara Bank were to fall into financial difficulties, your deposits are not covered by a government backed insurance fund like the FDIC or NCUSIF.
What are the interest rates for First Niagara Bank money market rates?
First Niagara Bank money market is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the fees for First Niagara Bank Money Market Account?
First Niagara Bank Money Market Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for First Niagara Bank money market?
No minimum initial deposit. First Niagara Bank does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
What features and perks does First Niagara Bank money market offer?
This account does not seem to offer any of the features and perks we track.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (800) 539-2968.
How to open an account with First Niagara Bank
- Visit the First Niagara Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.