|APY||0.25% - 0.9%|
VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account Review
Virtual Bank is based in Trenton, NJ. It was founded in 2009 and offers its money market accounts in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
If you're considering a money market account and want to know whether VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account is right for you, read on.
Is VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account insured by the FDIC?
FDIC insured. VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What are the VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account rates?
VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account offers an APY starting at 0.25% and ranging up to 0.90% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $.01.
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)||0.25% - 0.90%|
What are the VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account fees?
VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $5. You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $100.Virtual Bank will charge you a $15 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
Federal regulations limit the number of transactions you can make from your money market account to six per month.
|Monthly Fee||up to $5|
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
|Excess Transaction Fee||$15|
What is the minimum balance for VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account?
- No minimum initial deposit. Virtual Bank does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
- Monthly maintenance minimum balance of $100. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a minimum balance $100.
- Interest rate minimum balance of $0.01. You must keep the account balance above $0.01 to earn interest.
What features and perks does VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account offer?This account does not seem to offer any of the features and perks we track.
How to open an account with Virtual Bank
- Visit the Virtual Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Virtual Bank Money Market Accounts
Be the first to rate
- Member FDIC