|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0.25% - 0.90%|
|APY Minimum Balance||$0.01|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||N/A|
VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account Review
VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account is offered by Virtual Bank, a bank founded in 2009 and based in Trenton, NJ. VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Very high APY. This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 0.90%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.However, you must keep a minimum balance of $.01.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $5, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $100.
Are money market accounts from Virtual Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Virtual Bank money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for VirtualBank money market account rates?
VirtualBank money market account offers an APY starting at 0.25% and ranging up to 0.90% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $.01.
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)||0.25% - 0.90%|
What are the fees for VirtualBank Jumbo eMoney Market Account?This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $5. You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $100. Virtual Bank will charge you a $15 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
|Monthly Fee||up to $5|
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
|Excess Transaction Fee||$15|
What is the minimum balance for VirtualBank money market account?
No minimum initial deposit. Virtual Bank does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $100.
Interest rate minimum balance of $0.01. You must keep the account balance above $0.01 to earn interest.
What features and perks does VirtualBank money market account offer?
This account does not seem to offer any of the features and perks we track.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to open an account with Virtual Bank
- Visit the Virtual Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia