Kalixa is a European end-to-end provider of payment services to third-party merchants and corporate customers. The company formerly offered a Kalixa Pay service, which let individual consumers make and accept digital payments in addition to accessing a prepaid Mastercard, but Kalixa Pay is now closed.
What Are Kalixa’s Transfer Fees?
- Kalixa does not provide publicly available quotes on the fees charged for payment services.
How Fast Are Kalixa's Transfers?
- Kalixa offers speedy transactions that are often completed within one to two business days.
Kalixa is based in the United Kingdom and operates throughout Europe in over 25 countries. The company started out in 2001 as an internal payment department of the parent company bwin.party but, by 2006, had entered the business-to-business payment arena. Now, the company deals with 150 currencies while processing 370,000 transactions per day.
Who Can Benefit From Kalixa?
Since the consumer-oriented service Kalixa Pay has been closed, Kalixa is now best suited for small businesses and corporate consumers who need a payment service provider that enables streamlined transactions. Kalixa offers direct integration, hosted payment pages, administrative reports and a self-service tool that makes accessing payment information easy. Kalixa services can be particularly helpful for companies involved in e-commerce, financial services, gaming or transport ticketing.
What Are The Advantages and Disadvantages Of Kalixa?
This is what we love about Kalixa:
- Kalixa offers corporate consumers and third-party merchants an array of payment services.
- Kalixa supports payments in over 150 currencies.
What We do not Like About Kalixa:
- The consumer-oriented service Kalixa Pay has been closed.