|Processing Fee Range ($)||N/A|
|Transfer Speed (days)||1 day|
Final is a modern credit card service that lets you create virtual Visa credit cards, which can be locked to a specific merchant, enabled for one-time use or designed for recurring payments. Virtual cards can be controlled in real time from your phone and there's also a physical Visa card, which is an EMV card for maximum security.
What Are Final’s Fees?
Final’s fee structure is similar to traditional credit cards.
- There’s an annual $49 fee for being an account owner, but this fee is waived the first year.
- International transactions have a fee of 2.5%.
- Other fees include an 18.25% APR, a $0.50 minimum interest charge, a $35 late payment fee and a $35 returned payment fee.
How Fast Are Final Transactions Processed?
Transactions made using Final are processed immediately and real-time receipts are pushed instantly to your phone.
Launched in 2014, Final was co-founded by Aaron Frank and Matt Rothstein who had each experienced having a credit card deactivated, without notice, due to security breaches by third-party merchants. Aaron was on a backpacking trip in Europe and Matt was simply trying to buy a sandwich in California; neither of them wanted to wait for weeks to be mailed a new card. After those experiences, they had a deep desire to rebuild the credit card system to give consumers more power. The Final Card is issued by First Bank & Trust and is reserved for those who have good to excellent credit backgrounds.
Who Can Benefit From Final?
Final is designed for credit card users who want to avoid the hassles normally associated with security breaches, card misplacement or identity theft. Final cardholders can electronically create and cancel virtual cards, which keeps the whole process secure and streamlined. Cardholders get real-time receipts sent to their phone and 1% cash back on all purchases.
What Are The Advantages and Disadvantages Of Final?
This is what we love about Final:
- Cardholders can create virtual cards for one-time, merchant-locked or recurring use.
- Account holders earn 1% cash back on all purchases.
- Members can enable autopay services to avoid late payment fees.
- The annual fee is waived the first year.
What We do not Like About Final:
- There’s an annual fee.
- At present, Final is only available to U.S. residents.
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Final to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.