|Loan Amount||$10,000 - $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30|
Where does 1st Constitution Bank do business?
1st Constitution Bank is a bank based in Cranbury, NJ. The company was founded in 1989 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What range of mortgage balances will 1st Constitution Bank refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $10,000 and go up to $1,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via 1st Constitution Bank?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. 1st Constitution Bank offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does 1st Constitution Bank charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, 1st Constitution Bank may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does 1st Constitution Bank offer?
1st Constitution Bank offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does 1st Constitution Bank allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. 1st Constitution Bank allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia