|Loan Amount||$75,000 - $100,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||8 - 30|
Where does 1st Eagle Mortgage do business?
1st Eagle Mortgage is a direct lender based in Northfield, IL. The company was founded in 2011 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 1 state across the USA.
What range of mortgage balances will 1st Eagle Mortgage refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $75,000 and go up to $100,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via 1st Eagle Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. 1st Eagle Mortgage offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 8 to 30 years.
Does 1st Eagle Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, 1st Eagle Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does 1st Eagle Mortgage offer?
1st Eagle Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does 1st Eagle Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. 1st Eagle Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties