|Loan Amount||$75,000 - $1|
|Loan Term (Years)||8 - 30 years|
1st Eagle Mortgage Refinace Review
1st Eagle Mortgage Refinace is offered by 1st Eagle Mortgage (NMLS #453013), a direct lender founded in 2011 and based in Northfield, IL. 1st Eagle Mortgage are available in 1 state across the USA.
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. 1st Eagle Mortgage Refinace refinances FHA, FHA 203k, HomePath, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Refinancing for large mortgages. You can refinance mortgages with balances of up to $100,000,000 with 1st Eagle Mortgage Refinace.
- Non-standard interest rates available. 1st Eagle Mortgage Refinace offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
1st Eagle Mortgage Refinace Pros & Cons
1st Eagle Mortgage Refinace FAQ
What range of mortgage balances will 1st Eagle Mortgage refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $75,000 and go up to $100,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via 1st Eagle Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. 1st Eagle Mortgage Refinace offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 8 to 30 years.
How long does 1st Eagle Mortgage take to refinance?1st Eagle Mortgage does not provide details on the average time to close a refinance. However, it typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, a lot depends on the market, the lender, and how long appraisals and inspections take.
Does 1st Eagle Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, 1st Eagle Mortgage Refinace will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does 1st Eagle Mortgage offer?
1st Eagle Mortgage Refinace offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does 1st Eagle Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. 1st Eagle Mortgage Refinace allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties