1st Financial Inc
in Mortgage Refinance from 1st Financial IncUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
1st Financial Inc Review
1st Financial Inc is a mortgage refinance offering by 1st Financial Inc, a direct lender based in Millersville, MD. Founded in 2002, 1st Financial Inc offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 13 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via 1st Financial Inc?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. 1st Financial Inc offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does 1st Financial Inc charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, 1st Financial Inc may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does 1st Financial Inc offer?
1st Financial Inc offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does 1st Financial Inc allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. 1st Financial Inc allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina