Where does 360 Mortgage Group do business?
360 Mortgage Group is a direct lender based in Austin, TX. The company was founded in 2007 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 45 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via 360 Mortgage Group?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. 360 Mortgage Group offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does 360 Mortgage Group charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, 360 Mortgage Group may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does 360 Mortgage Group offer?
360 Mortgage Group offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does 360 Mortgage Group allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. 360 Mortgage Group allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by 360 Mortgage Group
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia