Where does American United Mortgage Corp do business?
American United Mortgage Corp is a direct lender based in Scotch Plains, NJ. The company was founded in 1995 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 1 state across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via American United Mortgage Corp?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. American United Mortgage Corp offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does American United Mortgage Corp charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, American United Mortgage Corp may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does American United Mortgage Corp offer?
American United Mortgage Corp offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
What property usage types does American United Mortgage Corp allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American United Mortgage Corp allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
210 Haven Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 USA
- Visit Site