Access Capital Group
in Mortgage Refinance from Access Capital GroupUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 40|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
Where does Access Capital Group do business?
Access Capital Group is a direct lender based in Phoenix, AZ. The company was founded in 2001 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 11 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Access Capital Group?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Access Capital Group offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 40 years.
Does Access Capital Group charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Access Capital Group may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Access Capital Group offer?
Access Capital Group offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Access Capital Group allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Access Capital Group allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Mexico