Where does Access Lending Solutions Inc do business?
Access Lending Solutions Inc is a direct lender based in Placentia, CA. The company was founded in 2007 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 1 state across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Access Lending Solutions Inc?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Access Lending Solutions Inc offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Access Lending Solutions Inc charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Access Lending Solutions Inc may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Access Lending Solutions Inc offer?
Access Lending Solutions Inc offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Access Lending Solutions Inc allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Access Lending Solutions Inc allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties