Access National Mortgage
in Mortgage Refinance from Access National MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
Access National Mortgage Corporation
Access National Mortgage is a mortgage refinance offering by Access National Mortgage, a direct lender based in Reston, VA. Founded in 1985, Access National Mortgage offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Access National Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Access National Mortgage offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Access National Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Access National Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Access National Mortgage offer?
Access National Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Access National Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Access National Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia