in Mortgage Refinance from Activus CorporationUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
Where does Activus Corporation do business?
Activus Corporation is a direct lender based in Irvine, CA. The company was founded in 2007 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 5 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Activus Corporation?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Activus Corporation offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Activus Corporation charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Activus Corporation may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Activus Corporation offer?
Activus Corporation offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Activus Corporation allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Activus Corporation allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Jersey