in Mortgage Refinance from Affiliated BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
Affiliated Bank Review
Affiliated Bank is a mortgage refinance offering by Affiliated Bank, based in Arlington, TX. Founded in 1959, Affiliated Bank offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 1 state across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Affiliated Bank?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Affiliated Bank offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Affiliated Bank charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Affiliated Bank may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Affiliated Bank offer?
Affiliated Bank offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Affiliated Bank allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Affiliated Bank allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties