Affinity Mortgage, LLC
in Mortgage Refinance from Affinity Mortgage, LLCUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30|
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $5,000,000|
Where does Affinity Mortgage, LLC do business?
Affinity Mortgage, LLC is a direct lender based in Lenexa, KS. The company was founded in 2000 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 11 states across the USA.
What range of mortgage balances will Affinity Mortgage, LLC refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000 and go up to $5,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Affinity Mortgage, LLC?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Affinity Mortgage, LLC offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Affinity Mortgage, LLC charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Affinity Mortgage, LLC may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Affinity Mortgage, LLC offer?
Affinity Mortgage, LLC offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Affinity Mortgage, LLC allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Affinity Mortgage, LLC allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties