|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $5,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||5 - 30|
Where does Affirm Home Loans do business?
Affirm Home Loans is a direct lender based in Plano, TX. The company was founded in 2005 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 2 states across the USA.
What range of mortgage balances will Affirm Home Loans refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000 and go up to $5,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Affirm Home Loans?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Affirm Home Loans offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 5 to 30 years.
Does Affirm Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Affirm Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Affirm Home Loans offer?
Affirm Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Affirm Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Affirm Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties