in Mortgage Refinance from AFI FinancialUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,500,000|
AFI Financial Review
AFI Financial is a mortgage refinance offering by AFI Financial, based in Boca Raton, FL. Founded in 1997, AFI Financial offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 3 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via AFI Financial?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. AFI Financial offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does AFI Financial charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, AFI Financial may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does AFI Financial offer?
AFI Financial offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does AFI Financial allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AFI Financial allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties