Alcova Mortgage LLC
in Mortgage Refinance from Alcova Mortgage LLCUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30|
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $2,000,000|
Alcova Mortgage LLC Review
Alcova Mortgage LLC is a mortgage refinance offering by Alcova Mortgage LLC, a direct lender based in Roanoke, VA. Founded in 2003, Alcova Mortgage LLC offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 9 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What range of mortgage balances will Alcova Mortgage LLC refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000 and go up to $2,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Alcova Mortgage LLC?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Alcova Mortgage LLC offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
What is the estimated funding time for a mortgage refinance with Alcova Mortgage LLC?
Alcova Mortgage LLC will typically fund mortgage refinances within 45 days of approval.
Does Alcova Mortgage LLC charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Alcova Mortgage LLC may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Alcova Mortgage LLC offer?
Alcova Mortgage LLC offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Alcova Mortgage LLC allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Alcova Mortgage LLC allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia