All Island Mortgage & Funding
in Mortgage Refinance from All Island Mortgage & FundingUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,250,000|
All Island Mortgage & Funding Review
All Island Mortgage & Funding is a mortgage refinance offering by All Island Mortgage & Funding, a direct lender based in Smithtown, NY. Founded in 1989, All Island Mortgage & Funding offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 11 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via All Island Mortgage & Funding?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. All Island Mortgage & Funding offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does All Island Mortgage & Funding charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, All Island Mortgage & Funding may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does All Island Mortgage & Funding offer?
All Island Mortgage & Funding offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does All Island Mortgage & Funding allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. All Island Mortgage & Funding allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Jersey
- New York