All Western Mortgage
in Mortgage Refinance from All Western MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
All Western Mortgage Review
All Western Mortgage is a mortgage refinance offering by All Western Mortgage, based in Las Vegas, NV. Founded in 1981, All Western Mortgage offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 12 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via All Western Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. All Western Mortgage offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does All Western Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, All Western Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does All Western Mortgage offer?
All Western Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does All Western Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. All Western Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Mexico