Allied Mortgage Group, Inc
in Mortgage Refinance from Allied Mortgage Group, IncUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30|
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $3,000,000|
Allied Mortgage Group, Inc Review
Allied Mortgage Group, Inc is a mortgage refinance offering by Allied Mortgage Group, Inc, a direct lender based in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Founded in 1993, Allied Mortgage Group, Inc offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 32 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What range of mortgage balances will Allied Mortgage Group, Inc refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000 and go up to $3,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Allied Mortgage Group, Inc?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Allied Mortgage Group, Inc offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
What is the estimated funding time for a mortgage refinance with Allied Mortgage Group, Inc?
Allied Mortgage Group, Inc will typically fund mortgage refinances within 60 days of approval.
Does Allied Mortgage Group, Inc charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Allied Mortgage Group, Inc may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Allied Mortgage Group, Inc offer?
Allied Mortgage Group, Inc offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Allied Mortgage Group, Inc allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Allied Mortgage Group, Inc allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia