Alpine Mortgage Planning
in Mortgage Refinance from Alpine Mortgage PlanningUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
Alpine Mortgage Planning Review
Alpine Mortgage Planning is a mortgage refinance offering by Alpine Mortgage Planning, based in Roseville, CA. Founded in 2002, Alpine Mortgage Planning offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 9 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Alpine Mortgage Planning?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Alpine Mortgage Planning offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Alpine Mortgage Planning charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Alpine Mortgage Planning may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Alpine Mortgage Planning offer?
Alpine Mortgage Planning offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Alpine Mortgage Planning allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Alpine Mortgage Planning allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island