Where does AmCap Mortgage do business?
AmCap Mortgage is a direct lender based in Houston, TX. The company was founded in 2002 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 35 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What range of mortgage balances will AmCap Mortgage refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000 and go up to $3,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via AmCap Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. AmCap Mortgage offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does AmCap Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, AmCap Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does AmCap Mortgage offer?
AmCap Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does AmCap Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AmCap Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by AmCap Mortgage
- Washington, DC
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia