American Capital Corporation
in Mortgage Refinance from American Capital CorporationUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
American Capital Corporation Review
American Capital Corporation is a mortgage refinance offering by American Capital Corporation, based in El Segundo, CA. Founded in 1994, American Capital Corporation offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 9 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via American Capital Corporation?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. American Capital Corporation offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does American Capital Corporation charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, American Capital Corporation may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does American Capital Corporation offer?
American Capital Corporation offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does American Capital Corporation allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Capital Corporation allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Mexico