American Dream Mortgage, Inc.Unaffiliated Visit Site
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30|
Where does American Dream Mortgage, Inc. do business?
American Dream Mortgage, Inc. is a direct lender based in Indiana, PA. The company was founded in 2002 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 1 state across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via American Dream Mortgage, Inc.?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. American Dream Mortgage, Inc. offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does American Dream Mortgage, Inc. charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, American Dream Mortgage, Inc. may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does American Dream Mortgage, Inc. offer?
American Dream Mortgage, Inc. offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does American Dream Mortgage, Inc. allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Dream Mortgage, Inc. allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home