American Financing Corporation
in Mortgage Refinance from American Financing CorporationUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
American Financing Corporation Review
American Financing Corporation is a mortgage refinance offering by American Financing Corporation, a direct lender based in Aurora, CO. Founded in 1999, American Financing Corporation offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via American Financing Corporation?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. American Financing Corporation offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
What is the estimated funding time for a mortgage refinance with American Financing Corporation?
American Financing Corporation will typically fund mortgage refinances within day of approval.
Does American Financing Corporation charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, American Financing Corporation may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does American Financing Corporation offer?
American Financing Corporation offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does American Financing Corporation allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Financing Corporation allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia